What do you do when it’s summer, the beach is near and your daughter has a thick head of hair?
Flat twists into faux hawk with two strand twists:
|The Face of a Satisfied Customer|
Here’s our go to style for this week. As her hair becomes healthier it becomes much easier to manage. Our detangling sessions are down to a few minutes per section. The comb literally, glides through with ease. Considering our two hour marathon sessions from months ago, we’ve come a long way.
- Rinse with water (or use spray bottle)
- Section hair in roughly 4-6 chunky two strand twists
- Coat each section with oil (EVCO or EVOO or DC)
- Allow the oil to soak in for 30min to 1 hour (we use this time to get a bath and for mom to handle her own hair)
- Wash the hair – one section at a time, retwisting once each section is washed
- Condition the hair – one section at a time, retwisting once coated with rinse out conditioner
- Rinse the hair thoroughly – make sure conditioner is out of each section
- Leave In Conditioner – apply to each section
- Oil – coat each section with oil
- Twist each section and let air dry – then style as desired (we style the next day if the wash session is too long)